Monday, December 1, 2014

Daily Rant

Ok tell me if this bothers anyone else as much as it bothers me. You go to a busy store and they only have one or two registers open so you have huge lines waiting to check out. Then they want you to give them your bonus card or loyalty card or whatever the frack they are calling it but you don't have it with you. So they try to look it up but they can't find it in their system so they try to talk you into filling another one out. You get through that conversation then they try to get you to donate to whatever cause they are supporting, and then to add insult to injury they try to get you to apply for a store specific credit card that you don't want. I really hate that and it seems like so many store chains are going to this extremely annoying and frustrating business model. I makes me loath shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment